The purpose of the Ambassadors Club is
to enhance the quality of life and economic development of Beavercreek
through close working relationships with the Chamber, the City of Beavercreek,
and business persons wanting to locate in Beavercreek.
The Club serves as a highly valued 'good will' arm of the Chamber.
- Must be employed by a Chamber member in good standing.
- Must be willing to spend an average of 4-6 hours monthly volunteering.
- Stay informed about the Chamber and its activities by attending meetings, reading the hamber newsletters, reviewing the website, and interacting with the Chamber on social media.
- Being aware of what is happening in our community. An Ambassador is often among the first to know!
- A chance to go behind the scenes, tour businesses and discover what makes them a special part of our overall business community.
- Able to meet, interact and network with new businesses and their representatives.
- Representing the Chamber can help open doors to new business contacts for you and your business!
Participation in the Ambassadors Club requires a commitment from both the Ambassadors and his or her employer. Ambassadors are asked to make a minimum one year commitment to the Chamber. They can expect to spend 4-6 hours a month establishing and maintaining assigned contacts, and attending membership functions and events.
To join the Ambassadors Club:
download and fill out the application
and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail it to
Ambassador President C/O Beavercreek Chamber of Commerce
3210 Beaver Vu Drive
Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
2017 Ambassador Officers:
Kenneth Raber - Chair
Candy Prystaloski - Vice Chair
Adolfo Tornichio - Treasurer
Mick Lundy - Secretary
Christy Ahrens - Ex-Chair