The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA) has teamed up with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield to create a new health program that can lead to more rate stability - and it could offer potential savings for groups with 50 or fewer employees. This self-funded multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) lets smaller employers join together to share in the overall claims risk. By being a part of a large, self-funded pool, employers have financial protections backed by Anthem's stop loss coverage.
In addition to financial protection, this innovative alternative offers:
- Competitive rates
- Fixed predictable monthly payments
- A variety of plan designs
- Anthem's broad Blue Access PPO provider network and Essential Rx formulary
- Coverage for claims run-out terminal liability coverage
- Expanded wellness offerings
- Specially discounted rates on SOCA-exclusive specialty products including dental, vision, life, optional life, and disability insurance
Click HERE for a list of members to contact about this plan.