About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect; and work with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill an Air Force Executive Administrative Assistant position in the Dayton, OH (WPAFB) area. In this full time position, you will be responsible for providing direct executive support to the Strategic Air Force Financial Management (SAF/FM) Air Force Financial System Office (AFFSO) Director. The duties include:
- Compiling and analyzing data
- Preparing reports and recommendations
- Researching and assisting with problem resolutions
- Analyzing job tasks and organizational structures to propose solutions
- Coordinating meetings, conferences, employee functions, and work priorities
- Bachelor's degree with at least one (1) year executive administrative experience
- Minimum of four (4) years experience may be substituted for bachelor degree and one (1) year experience
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Intense attention to detail
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently, as well as part of a team
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and have the ability to obtain a favorable National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) clearance
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code EAA-20-053. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams
- Familiarity with DoD Records Management Programs and communication formats