The primary role and responsibility of this position is to assist in the execution and delivery of meals.
We are seeking Hospitality Professionals.
- Minimum age- 18 years old
- 2 years driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver’s License
- Must drive personal, reliable vehicle that is CLEAN
- Proof of car insurance
- Reliable communication (i.e. a cell phone)
- Must be a TEAM player!
- Required to assist in Restaurant operations, in the event there is not an order to deliver
Restaurant team members are responsible for providing an exceptional dining experience for everyone they serve each day. This ensures that all guests receive signature Chick-fil-A service and food. Team members will be tasked with ensuring we are meeting the requirements necessary to create remarkable experiences all day and every day. A cheerful attitude accompanied with a desire to get things done as a team is required.
Availability: We are open Monday through Saturday 10am to 8pm.
Quick advancement opportunities for those that show exceptional leadership skills.
- Hard worker
- Willing and able to multi task
- The desire to go the Second Mile for all guests, providing remarkable experience
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Sundays off
- Competitive wages
- Available health insurance
- Potential scholarships
- Fun team environment
- Free meal while working
- Flexible schedules
- We love to promote from within so there are opportunities to advance into leadership including being considered for the high performing leadership team.
Job Types: Full-time and Part time