About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. The primary function of this position is to provide the government with T&E knowledge and experience to support systems and subsystems development, procurement and sustainment activities throughout their life-cycles, including pre/post-award project/program T&E tasks. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide capability to use knowledge of T&E processes to assist in the designing, planning, execution, analysis and reporting phases of T&E programs to assess the performance of aeronautical systems, subsystems, and equipment, as they progress through the various acquisition phases and milestones.
- Review/develop/update applicable program documentation for T&E management relevant requirements across the full spectrum of actions required to award contracts and accomplish test program execution, to include, but not be limited to, tasks related to pre-award documentation, evaluation criteria development, contractor proposals evaluation, post-award documentation actions, TEMPs, and Certification to Dedicated Operational Testing documentation.
- Perform an advisory role, as required, for program source selections on all T&E management related requirements. Support project team meetings, working groups, and reviews as needed.
- Provide support to any Integrated Test Team activities as needed, including interaction with higher level test organizations, e.g., OSD Directorate of Operational Test & Evaluation.
- Perform material solution analyses leading up to design reviews.
- Produce or support the development of draft documentation and presentation materials as requested or necessitated by programmatic constraints based on cost, schedule, and performance.
- Review, analyze, and resolve equipment interface issues.
- Assist in the determination and definition of configuration requirements.
- Review, analyze and identify potential updates to TOs and TCTOs, drawings, Engineering Change Orders, IPBs and other applicable technical data.
- Recommend and assess test data requirements necessary to meet program test objectives within program cost and schedule constraints.
- Use analysis results to recommend changes in testing techniques, procedures, and/or to identify potential areas for further investigation.
- Perform research activities to define test requirements, the definition of task scope and selection of alternatives.
- Analyze test strategies to interpret, organize, execute, and coordinate assignments for projects concerned with unique or potentially controversial test requirements having a major effect on the programs.
- Provide solutions for any program test problems, issues or concerns.
- Determine the capability and availability of major DoD and civilian test resources and facilities to include planning and organizing the flight and ground testing of an aircraft, subsystems or components involving weapon system contractors, other USAF or Allied test organizations, and DoD agencies.
- Prepare, maintain, update, and review the full range of test plans and test-related (T&E strategies, requirements, and objectives) documentation for adequacy, specification/performance requirement compliance, conformity with mandatory guidance, and provide recommendations as necessary for improvement.
- Perform and prepare trade-off studies and make recommendations on alternative test strategies and approaches to senior leadership.
- Assist with developing test and evaluation management plans and strategies.
- Assist with the creation and staffing of a program introduction document.
- Assist the Government by providing advisory support for the development of test schedules for acquisition programs.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code TES-19-003. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
- Possess superior fundamental knowledge, skills, and abilities as described in AFI 63-131, Modification Management.
- Be able to organize and facilitate an integrated test team working group.
- Be able to write, coordinate, and staff a test and evaluation master plan.
- Be able to schedule, organize and complete an AFMAN 63-119 matrix to support an operational test readiness review.
- Capable of working on high-visibility or mission-critical aspects of a given program and shall be able to independently perform the most complicated and technical support tasks relevant to all tasks in PWS that relate to functional discipline.
- Must have experience and capability to support the assigned tasks and lead journeymen and junior level support personnel.
- Master’s degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience:
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of work experience in a field relevant to their functional area may be substituted for a Master’s.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant work experience plus a Bachelor’s degree relevant to their functional area may be substituted for a Master’s.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience must have been performed on federal Government acquisition programs/projects.
- Secret clearance required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled