About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill a Systems Integration Engineer role in the Dayton, OH area in support the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Program Executive Officer for Fighters & Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW), F-15 Division. The right candidate will apply knowledge of systems engineering in support of system definition, development, integration, verification methods, sustainment, risk modeling/simulation, T&E, human system integration, crew stations engineering, OSS&E efforts, interoperability requirements, and airworthiness certification across a wide range of hardware and software systems, including ground-based systems.
- BA/BS from ABET accredited degree program.
- 20+ years of relevant experience working with flight test organizations and flight test configuration management.
- Experience managing weapon’s hardware or software programs through the Air Force Airworthiness process as it applies to stores integration on Bomber/Fighter aircraft.
- Ability to manage the process from Airworthiness Impact Determination and MIL-HDBK 516C compliance through the Military Flight Release process Ability to interface with many organizations outside of Wright-Patterson on a daily basis to coordinate integration activities, schedules and deliverables to support Airworthiness compliance and flight test.
- Experience working the SEEK EAGLE Process for armament and store integration, to include analyzing Certification Recommendations, Recommended Flight Clearances and Stores Management Assessments Ability to develop briefings and brief leadership on Airworthiness assessments, impacts and risk management/issues on weapons integration activities.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Systems integration experience with weapon system software or hardware on aircraft. Experience with the test, verification and validation, Weapon Delivery/Fire Control Systems, Avionic software, Avionics Integration of weapons, and Stores Management Systems.
- Advanced Degree MA/MS degree from ABET accredited program can be substituted for up to 10 years of experience
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code SIE-18-014. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled