1. Greet guests and respond to inquiries in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
2. Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards.
3. Present and serve beverages to guests.
4. Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations.
5. Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests.
6. Stock and maintain the bar.
7. Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables.
8. Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed.
9. Ability to stand for long periods and lift at least 50 lbs.
10. Various other duties as assigned by Supervisor.