Responsible for cleaning and maintaining guest rooms and any other area which may be assigned according to hotel and brand standards.
1. Maintains a clean and well stocked cart at all times.
2. Follows appropriate entry requirements for guestrooms.
3. Cleans the guest rooms assigned according to hotel and brand standards.
4. Properly utilize cleaning agents that are supplied only by the hotel.
5. Records room status on assignment sheet and codes by phone.
6. Reports any damage or hazards that are present in guest rooms, i.e., burned out light bulbs, broken furniture, working order of bathroom, etc.
7. Ensures that guest rooms are secured at all times.
8. Keeps chute rooms and linen rooms neat and secured at all times.
9. Follows the proper lost and found procedures.
10. All keys assigned must be signed in and out daily.
1. Attends company orientation and other meetings as required.
2. Adheres to all policies and procedures.
3. Is expected to perform any related duty as requested by supervisor.
4. Assists other team members when needed.
5. Follows safety, security and emergency procedures and rules.
6. Utilizes protective equipment.
7. Reports accidents, injuries, hazards, near misses, defective equipment, property damage or loss to supervisor.
1. Communicate effectively with guests and team members, i.e., provide information, answer questions, etc.
2. Written communication skills to mark completed rooms on daily paperwork.
3. Stand and/or walk for varying lengths of time, often long periods.
4. Must be able to lift thirty-pounds (30) pounds on an individual basis, pushing two
hundred (200) pound carts, or collectively helping team members move larger
loads than the weight limits listed above.
5. Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
6. Visually inspect rooms for asymmetry, cleanliness, and possibly guest belongings that have been left behind in vacant rooms.
7. Work in an environment that is demanding and physical with fluctuating adverse
8. Frequent reaching, twisting, bending, stooping, walking, standing, stair climbing,
handling, and smiling.