As Housekeeping Room Attendant, you would be working with an emerging industry leader.
As a room attendant, you will be our ambassador working directly with our guest to help them feel cared for and welcome. To be successful as a Room Attendant you must be honest, pleasant, have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all housekeeping policies, procedures and standards.
Empowering its people, on-site team members are rooted in respective local markets, driven to create both memorable guest experiences to impact and create happy customers by displaying hospitality and professionalism. We believe in investing in our employees by motivating and developing them for future positions.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming floors.
- Cleaning, dusting and polishing all furniture.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Flexible working availability.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)