The Banquet Server/Set-Up is primarily responsible for delivering exceptional banquet and conference services to the guests. S/He will promote a safe and welcoming working environment to achieve maximum guest satisfaction. The Banquet Set-Up will work with the Banquet Captain/Banquet Manager/Assistant Banquet Manager to ensure maximum efficiency.
The Banquet Server/Set-Up shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Prominence Hospitality Group Core Values.
· Assists with the setting and clearing of banquet tables, stocking service stations and assist with buffet/coffee break/table service to ensure total guest satisfaction.
· Assists servers and management with the setting, decoration and tear-down/removal of buffets and coffee breaks.
· Assist with the setting of banquet tables for a full-service meal. Quickly clear dirty banquet table settings and prepare table tear-down/removal.
· Safely deliver carts of dirty dishes/flatware/glassware to kitchen for washing.
· Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meals with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
· Assist with the service of guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
· Transport all needed service materials and props to banquet/function rooms and storage.
Follows standard procedures for banquet service, including set up and side duties.
· Maintains both pleasant attitude and surroundings toward and for banquet guests.
· Assists in table and banquet room clean up.
· Works cooperatively with the banquet department to assure smooth operations.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by the Banquet Captain, Banquet Manager, or the Assistant Banquet Manager.
· Able to stand for full shift
· Able to lift at least 30 pounds
· Able to climb and descend a long flight of stairs while carrying trays full of food/dishes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $9.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate: