Clean Eatz Dayton is hiring Front of House Team Members! We are looking for individuals who not only can fulfill the duties of this role, but who also will contribute to our culture in a positive way. Our mission is to live a life of love and change livez by providing healthy options to fit your lifestyle.
Our core values:
- Always Hungry
- People Over Profit
- Bring The Energy
- Do Whatever It Takes
We are a high energy, people loving, service-based meal prep service and cafe. We are looking for individuals who thrive in that environment to join us! This position will be responsible for greeting customers and welcoming them into our brand! This person should not be afraid to talk to strangers and be a proud ambassador of our mission. Working the cash register and answering phones is the technical side, but loving people and creating a great environment with great service for customers is the most important aspect of this position.
- Provide a welcoming experience by greeting guests, educating on Cafe menu, Grab N’ Go’s and weekly Meal Plans, keeping the guest experience in mind at all times
- Recognize potential theft/loss situations and provide personal guest service to deter theft
- Dust and clean shelves, counters, tables, fixtures, merchandise, and cafe equipment
- Working ability to operate Point of Sale computer systems
- Answer phones professionally and address questions and concerns
- Organize backroom product, cash wrap backstock product, and cafe supplies
- Pick up and discard paper, packing material, and any other debris, creating a comfortable and welcoming environment
- Works to ensure orders are completed according to request in a timely manner
- Washing and cleaning the Front of House equipment and storing properly at the end of shifts
- Demonstrate the behaviors expected of all Clean Eatz Team Members, including a strong bias for action and high levels of maturity and professionalism,and commitments to a respectful workplace, and integrity
- Respond to guest concerns quickly, effectively, and courteously. Request management support as needed to ensure that every guest returns and recommends Clean Eatz to others
- Demonstrate your appreciation for guests by sincerely thanking them for their visits and their business and inviting them back
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance and punctuality
- Consistently follows all company policies and processes
- Lives out the organizational core values every day
- Good communication skills
- Ability to develop healthy relationships
- Demonstrates sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to comprehend and comply with all Clean Eatz policies and processes including, but not limited to, those related to attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, respectful workplace, guest service expectations and ethical responsibilities
- Ability to learn general knowledge of front of house and back of house functions of the company
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Embraces and promotes a culture of teamwork and commitment
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use arms, hands, and fingers for long periods of time including reaching above with arm and hands from ground level to minimum height of 4 feet. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and/or move objects and displays up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Some driving may be required.
No travel is required - Remote working not available.
Store is located at 2781 Centre Dr. Suite A2 Beavercreek, Ohio 45342
Education and Experience:
- Customer service experience preferred
- 6 months restaurant experience preferred
- Working knowledge of computerized cash register system preferred
Front of House - $10/hour ($12 guaranteed with tips and the potential for more)
- Business Hours
- Mon-Fri 11am-7pm
- Sat-Sun 11am-3pm
- No late nights - No early mornings
- No grease kitchen!
- Paid Holidays
- Referral Bonus
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Free meal per shift
- Employee Discount