Since our founding in 1956, Peace Lutheran Church has been a place of worship, friendship, caring, service, and support. Peace is a community gathered by God to share Christ, through worship, education and fellowship. Peace is also a community sent to share the gospel, to serve our community and grow disciples. We are a part of the Southern Ohio Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
The ELCA confesses the Triune God — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. In our preaching and teaching the ELCA trusts the Gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe.
ELCA teaching or theology is at the heart of our proclamation and ministry. It does not have an answer for all questions, not even all religious questions. Teaching or theology equips members to be witnesses in speech and in action of God’s rich mercy in Jesus Christ.