FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Beavercreek Chamber of Commerce
Fax (937) 426-2204
The Beavercreek Chamber of Commerce presented their 2018 Annual Awards at their Annual Meeting & Awards Presentation on March 6, 2019 presented by Clark State Community College at the Holiday Inn Dayton/Fairborn. With 170 in attendance for the event, members enjoyed networking, breakfast and a program Emceed by Elyse Coulter from ABC22/Fox45.
The theme for the event was “Growing Together Towards Tomorrow”. The Beavercreek Air Force JROTC presented the colors and sang the national anthem, Pastor Joe Godwin from Patterson Park Church delivered the invocation, a 2018 year in review was shown to attendees with accomplishments from the previous year. Monique Reeves, from Beavercreek Office Suites, 2018 Beavercreek Chamber of Commerce Board Chair passed the gavel to 2019 Board Chair, Kristie Miller of Washington Prime Group, owner and operator of The Mall at Fairfield Commons.
The Beavercreek chamber then presented the 2018 Beavercreek Chamber of Commerce Awards to:
- Outstanding Chamber Business of the Year Award, Greene Memorial Hospital and Soin Medical Center
- Chamber Volunteer of the Year Award, Dawn Mader from The Mall at Fairfield Commons
- Chamber Young Professional of the Year Award, Kaitlyn Farmer from Holiday Inn Dayton/Fairborn
- Gussie Jones Civic Award, Beavercreek Pizza Dive
- Military Award in Memory of Retired Colonel Len Holihan, Fisher Nightingale Houses
Also recognized were community award winners:
- City of Beavercreek Employee of the Year Award, Jerry Russell
- Beavercreek Township Employee of the Year Award, Fire Fighter Doug Ransdell
- Beavercreek City Schools Outstanding Educator of the Year Award, Sarah Miller
- Beavercreek City Schools Outstanding Classified Support Staff of the Year Award, Cami Bradley
- Greene County Career Center Friends of Education Award, The Greentree Group
President and CEO, Amanda Byers presented about the “Tomorrow” of the Beavercreek Chamber. What the members can expect for the year ahead.
The Beavercreek Chamber of Commerce fosters cooperation between businesses, schools, and government for the good of our community. The motto of the Chamber is “Linking Business with Community”. This motto reflects the teamwork between business and community, making Beavercreek, Ohio the ideal place to conduct business. The Chamber offers its members unsurpassed services including; monthly networking events, marketing and advertising opportunities, a voice on important legislative issues that affect your business, discounts on health insurance plans and Workers Comp insurance. Our members strive to improve Beavercreek’s business and civic community.
# # #